Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

SNOW!

Today it is snowing like crazy!!! It is so pretty out there... I am so glad to be back in UTAH!! Anyway, not much to report. I wasn't feeling good today, so Than took Laynie to church with him. She looked so cute in her outfit! Oh and her new trick these days, is grabbing her toes; she's so funny. She also likes to stand up, which we are glad she's able to lift herself still!! (20 lbs ain't easy to lift!) Anyway, i'll make sure to post pix of everything!

This is me and Laynie in front of our house...
(Keith & Mattie.. don't you want this?!)



Laynie in her cute outfit... "How's my hair?!"


This is our new couch, we also got a loveseat


Here they are


Playing with a new toy


Toe grabbin' time!


Standing on the loveseat!

1 comment:

Mattie said...

I love your couches! We need a new one! Ours is so cheep! You have some cute pictures! I need to post more.