Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 5, 2007

fun times!

So yesterday we blew up Laynie's Pooh Bear inflatable chairs... and she looks so cute sitting in them! I dont have a pic of just the chair, but i do have one of her in the lounge chair. Last night she didn't have a very good night... she went to bed at 10:30, but was up again by 1 and didn't go back to bed until about 1:45. Then she decided to get up around 7, but i wouldn't let her get up til about 8!! I was still too tired. Well then today we decided to go to Than's sister, AnnaLen's to visit. That's where the balloon hair comes from! Oh and Nana, guess what?! I have a new binky that I actually like!! Yay



having fun with the balloons


static anyone?!


i like my binky


oooh look, i got it back in
my mouth


my play dome... aren't
i the cutest?!


i like to slobber!


and eat mommy's skirt


can you see me?


just loungin' & watchin' my movie!

No comments: