So today Laynie and I went down to Provo to surprise Aunt Cathy with a visit (she took us out to lunch!). Then we went and visited with Grandma and Grandpa Hinckley! After that we headed off to pick Daddy up from work, then we went home. On the way home, it started snowing... again! It has snowed sooo much lately, I cant believe it! Well when we got home, I saw a new for sale sign up... so of course I immediately thought of Keith and Mattie. So we went and took pictures. It was really cold out, but we bundled Laynie up tight, and she looked so cute. Well I figured since I had the camera, and we out in front of our house, I would take pictures of it so you can see what it looks like!

Daddy and Laynie in front of the house

Laynie...what a cutie!
Unbundling Laynie
Almost there! She was being too cute
1 comment:
I loved the surprise!
Post a Comment