Malachi Cade Wilkerson was born at 6:17 pm on 6/23/2008 weighing 7 lbs. 12 Oz. and 20.5 inches long. He and Mom are doing well and hopefully we'll be ready to all head home on Thursday Morning. I don't have time to post much so here's a few.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Malachi Cade Wilkerson has arrived!
What a surprise call I got at work today just before 3pm. The only Dr appointment that we decide she'd be ok since her Mom was here and Tracie goes into labor (3 cm and semi-regular contractions). Since it was to be a C-section they decided to take her in right away so I had to hurry home to help get ready and go to the hospital!
Malachi Cade Wilkerson was born at 6:17 pm on 6/23/2008 weighing 7 lbs. 12 Oz. and 20.5 inches long. He and Mom are doing well and hopefully we'll be ready to all head home on Thursday Morning. I don't have time to post much so here's a few.
Malachi Cade Wilkerson was born at 6:17 pm on 6/23/2008 weighing 7 lbs. 12 Oz. and 20.5 inches long. He and Mom are doing well and hopefully we'll be ready to all head home on Thursday Morning. I don't have time to post much so here's a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats you guys! He's adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Let me know when you're up for visitors.
LOOK AT HIM!! He is so cute! Man Tracie, I don't wish to be you. Looking at these pictures reminds me what I'm in for, but yet its going to be so cool. You are a good mother! You will be great with Ky! I cant wait to see more pictures! Miss you guys!
ok having that ticker say that Ky is only 5 days old is so sweet. idk why but it is. I keep seeing you online, but i know you are busy, so don't think that I'm just not talking to you cause that is not the case. I cant wait to see the Laynie, mom and Ky hospital picture... You did take that one right??
Post a Comment