Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

April fool's day answer...

well i'd like to thank mattie, for humoring me and playing my game... hint hint: nobody else played!! well my mom did, but she just did it over the phone ;) anyway, here is the answer:

*Ky says 'mama' and dada: he started saying mama a couple days before this!
*Ky is crawling: so close, yet it seems so far away!
*Ky can drink out of a sippy cup all by himself: he started doing this earlier that day!
*Ky waves: same thing- started doing it right before i decided to post :)


and mattie is right! he is soooo close to crawling, he just won't do it! i guess my kids just don't want to crawl; sissy did the exact same thing!

2 comments:

Bronson Family said...

That's the one I guessed. Sorry I didn't do it publicly. He'll be all over the place before you know it and then you'll be wishing he was imobile again =)

Mattie said...

YES I'M AWESOME!!!