*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
she looks like she's 5 or 6 here!!
finding more easter eggs!
don't you just love his outfit?! yeah his shirt is pink!!!!!
he seems older in these pix too
gotta love the big blue eyes!
and for some reason, little miss stingy would not smile for anything!
but we did get a few small smiles!
and a couple cheesers!
and then of course another adorable one, with big blue eyes shining bright!
sweet siblings!
this one almost looks like one of those 'kim anderson' pictures!
#1- i am all caught up on pictures, yay!!
#2- there are a few more new posts down below!!
#3- did i mention i took these pix?! yeah, you could probably tell, but i'm way excited!!




3 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute! Where did you get Ky's outfit. It is SO adorable. And how georgus is little miss Laney?! These picutres are amazing. What kind of camera do you have? I want a new one. Congrats on being caught up on posting =)
I cant get over how adorable these two look! I love both of their outfits. I had to show my mom when we were up there this weekend because they both just looked so dang cute! I hope you had a nice Easter, it looks like you had fun!
I know I already commented, but I just have to say it again. They are adorable...:)
Post a Comment