Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

FINALLY!! I'm a slacker!

Ok... So I really have no idea what my problem has been lately, other than the fact that I watch too much t.v.!! Anywho, here are our most recent pictures!
9/8/09: yes he is asleep in his chair! with food still in his hand :)

9/10/09: down at Aunt Cathy's house while daddy was away at wood badge for 3 whole days!!

wasn't a very effective way to eat the donut, but it was pretty cute!

9/12: having a picnic... I was being too lazy and didn't want to go outside

9/13: she said she had a tummy ache so she needed an apple... yeah that's from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

9/15: Her first day of ballet!!! She did pretty good for her 1st time, and she loved it!!




9/18: today sitting in our...

new...

trailblazer!!! I love it, and we finally have a reliable vehicle!!!


UPDATE:

I feel like I should update everyone on what's been happening with us, except that I can't remember everything! I'll try to remember some things tho :)
*Laynie is doing really well with potty training still
*She is quite the chatter box... I really think sometimes she just likes to hear herself talk :)
*Ky likes to run everywhere these days, and he's getting pretty good at it!
*When I ask him a question, he always nods his head yes. It is soooooo cute!
*He isn't really talking much, but he understands what we are saying and knows what he wants.
*and I can't remember anymore, so on some of my next posts I will put more updates!

No comments: