Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

October-ness Part 1

Here are some more random pictures, this time from October!! The pix are only thru the 10th!
His awesome spiky hair!

cute little halloween kids

he is pointing to his head/face... I asked him where his face was, trying to get him to make his funny face again!

"Nose!"

"I'm a cool dude!"

cool dude falling asleep in his chair... again!

Laynie playing with daddy's shoes... they go to her elbows!

Mickey Mouse pancake

Hayride!! Laynie had a blast, Ky was just ok with it.

My little frog-man with his froggy towel and binky.

He loves his horsey!

Miss Monster

Where's Ky? Those balloons are from my grandparent's 50th anniversary!!

twinner ballerina's!!

We made a trip out to Roosevelt for Nathaneil's Grandpa's funeral. In Heber we stopped for a potty break, then I started driving. We let the kids stay out of there seats for a few minutes so that Nathaneil could get their pj's on. Well about 10 minutes down the road, I see deer. Right as I start putting on the breaks, Laynie jumps up all excited about something. Yep, she fell forward into the seats and got a nice big bruise, scratch, and swollen face!

Everytime I looked at her, my eyes would water. I felt soooo bad for her! The pictures do NOT do it justice!

In her new Belle costume... she loves it!

some cute pix of my kiddies!

kisses!


No comments: