Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Big Kids!!

Ok, I know I'm sucking it up with the not posting... and someday I will get around to it again, I promise!! But I figured that today was a big day, and really needs to be posted about.

Today was Laynie's first day as my big girl Sunbeam! She did soooooo good going to primary and then to class, and she was still happy and excited after we picked her up. I'm so glad she enjoyed, I hope it stays that way :)

Today was also Ky's first day in nursery... by himself anyway (I'm in nursery so he would come with me before, but now I'm in the older nursery). He actually did really well, and I'm so proud of him (and Laynie) for staying in his own class and being such a big boy! I can't believe my baby is growing up!

So there you have it... I have 2 big kids!! Which is probably a good thing, what with the new addition coming and all!! I suppose I should officially announce it here on the blog, huh?! I am due July 14th!!! Yay! Yes we are excited , even though it is way earlier than we planned on :) I'm also thinking this will be our last, mainly because I don't think I could handle being this sick plus dealing with 3 kids! Anywho, we will find out the gender end of February, so stay tuned for that!!

Oh and one last thing... we leave for Wisconsin on Tuesday!!! I'm soooooo excited, yay for us!! :)

No comments: