Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December fun! (part 1)

Of course I have way too many pictures, but oh well :) Enjoy our fun December pictures!

Setting up the Christmas tree... I love Kyrie's outfit :)

Putting up the star


It was Kyrie's turn this year to help actually put it up.

I couldn't resist posting this pic... Love the blue lips!!



Putting up ornaments. Laynie & Malachi made sure to put all of their ornaments up high so Kyrie couldn't reach them :)



Cute!

Helping Miss Joey put her stuff up

What a cute little present! Which reminds me, she found it fun to go and hide or roll under the tree, and then go under further if I tried to get her out :) Crazy girl!

Cute little Minnie mouse

Being a good helper folding towels for me :)

Her new ornament for this year


Laynie got to bring home Little Lamb from school, and she just HAD to take it to ballet. So here are the girls posing with Little Lamb!

Silly girl

I love the look on her face! She's getting sooo big!

Our attempt at a little family pic :)

My brave little Laynie girl!! She sang a solo for their preschool Christmas program!! She really wanted to sing Let it Snow, so Miss Mary told her she could sing it by herself if she wanted to, and she did it!! We are so proud of her! :)

And Malachi doing the dance to the "Santa rap"! It is sooooo stinkin' funny, I'll have to try and post the video sometime!

No comments: