Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

my big girl!

so, this is the last post for the day! i am now all caught up on pictures, and there are 4 new posts! so make sure you keep scrolling!! oh, and happy new year everyone!

these pictures are my favorite! i put her hair into a ponytail for the first time and it looked adorable!! sorry, some of the pix are kind of dark.




she looks soooo grown up!!

her gloves have snow on them, and yes, she was hitting daddy's head!

sledding, all by herself!!

hi cuties!

whoops! this was sooo funny... she fell down when nathaneil gave her a nudge down the hill. don't worry, she didn't mind it!

and today, playing dress-up. well with her shoes anyway!

oh, and now she's trying to get the computer

then she had fun wearing her pink shoes!

keep scrolling!!

3 comments:

Mattie said...

with her hair back like that, I think she looks like you!

Cute pictures! I have been waiting for an update!!

Mattie said...

I need an update When you are feeling up to it that is. (Make Than watch Laynie and not play his game and you do an update!! hehe)

Mattie said...

I need an update When you are feeling up to it that is. (Make Than watch Laynie and not play his game and you do an update!! hehe)