Happy April Fool's Day!! now usually i'm pretty good with the pranks, or little lies... but i can't think of anything good this year, so i'm gonna play a little game with ya instead. i'm sure many of you have played it before, i played it up at college. it's where you tell everyone 2-3 truths and 1 lie, and they have to guess which is the lie. so here we go!
*Laynie can wash her hands by herself
*Laynie can read
*Laynie says "please" and "thank you"
*Laynie climbs onto the table about once a day
those are your choices, so if you feel like you know the lie, please leave a comment!
"hmm, let me think, which one is it?!"

oh and there will be pix and update post coming soon!
2 comments:
hum.... I know with you being her mother she can wash her hands, I'm torn between reading and getting on the table... I'm going to say getting on the table....
Oh and I'm pregnant!
haha APRIL FOOLS!!
Ha wow, that was a good one.
Post a Comment