Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This is my first actual post on our very own blog. I'm really not a guy that likes to share my thoughts and happenings to any and everyone that cares to hear it...though I suppose I should to work on that.

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's and Mother's to be out there. It is through your divine talents and countless hours of service that keeps this old world turning in so many ways since the beginning. I think it is wonderful that on Mother's Day we try to help our mothers with the tasks they accomplish everyday. Not only does it give Mothers a little break, but it helps us realize just how absurdly impossible it would be to ever really replace them. This year I was even more determined than last year to take care of the things that Tracie does every day. I was surprised just how much more there is than even just last year and found myself falling even shorter! Being a mother is a daily miracle!

There are three very special women whom I call mother in my life, two that are mother to me and one that is mother of our children. Each of them I know have an abundance of Love for their children, such that it often humbles me. There are moments that I look at the way they care for their children that I feel like my eyes have been truly opened and I see the heavenly beings mothers are. To my Mom's and to Tracie my love, thank you for all that you do, and I love you. You are angels on our heavenly parents' errand making the world a brighter place.

Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Nathaneil said...

Yeah new guy here, save doesn't mean post. :-S

tracie said...

well i'm not nearly as articulate as my dear sweet husband, so i'll keep this short. thank you honey! you are amazing and i love you so much! that was a very sweet mother's day post, and it made me cry (in a good way!) i love you tons!

Mattie said...

Yah that was really sweet. Keith is now in the dog house, he needs to take some pointers from you than!! haha