31 weeks- getting big, but not too bad yet!
32 weeks- yeah it was cold that day, and Ky is poking out a bit making my belly look funny!
33 weeks and looking oh so lovely!
34 weeks- yeah really starting to show now!
35 weeks- today... yes i know, i'm huge and look like i'm gonna pop, people have told me. unfortunately, i know i'm just gonna get lots bigger!
ok, now for some Mother's Day stuff (way old i know). so nathaneil was amazing, as usual, and spoiled me for mother's day. not only did he get me 2 cd's, a book, a wii game, a nunchuck for my wii remote, and chocolate... he also gave me money to go and get a pedicure! that was the best present ever! i went with my aunt to a place called Mark Anthony Salon and Day Spa. they were awesome, and i absolutely loved it!!
well on the mommy note... i decided that i wouldn't worry about potty training right now. i figured my mom could help me while she was here, and we could work on it after the baby came. well about a month ago laynie started pointing to her bum every time she had pooped. about 2-3 weeks ago she actually started pointing to her bum and saying "uh-oh, poo poo". i was really surprised, and she always did have poop in there. too many details?! ha ha oh well. anyway, now she's starting to say she has poo poo in there, before she even does, which means she knows when she needs to go. perfect time for potty training right? that's what i thought, so i tried putting her on the potty... and she screamed bloody murder! so i don't know what i'm gonna do, for now- nothing! i'll wait til my mom gets here and can help me figure it out! ok that's plenty of mommy stuff for this post, i'll post laynie pix soon, and also tell about our fun stomach flu adventure we had last week! oh yeah, i bet ya can't wait!




2 comments:
Not in a bad way.. but WOW look at you! You look so good for being that pregnant! Man I don't want to do this over again. I don't know what I'm going to do when I cant pick up Br. I cant wait to see KY, he is going to be sooo cute!!
Miss you! And we really enjoy playing Wii with you guys!
I'm so sorry. I remeber all to well that last month, but the first time you see your sweet little Ky (love the name by the way) you'll forget all about it. It looks like he's going to be a big boy. You must make them like mine, BIG. We've been working on potty training with Brooklyn so if you want any advice let me know, but I bet your mom will be a huge help in that department. You'll have to let me know when you're ready for visitors, I'd love to come see you!
Post a Comment