Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween-ish stuff :-)

i think the title kinda says it all!

on our 2nd hayride... Daddy and Ky were napping in the truck, so Laynie and I went and got a couple more pumpkins!

She loves hayrides!!

My little cutie in her new pretty princess dress!


She loves wearing my boots

the first snowfall of the year... in SLC! It didn't snow at all in Layton!

Laynie's ballet halloween party. She was Tinker Bell, and had a blast!



Carving pumpkins! Ky loved it... Laynie not so much :)

Helping mommy make pumpkin cookies! yummy!!

Ky was "hiding" behind this lid.

He ended up sleeping until 10:15 that morning!! and even then I had to go and wake him up... crazy kid. I wish he slept like this more often!

Pretty princess Belle

frosting a sugar cookie all by herself

Froggy snitchin' some candy

my cute little munchkins

oh kisses for froggy!

and now hugs!

They had so much fun trick or treating!

the momma's and the babe's!

No comments: