Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want to scream!!!

So I'm having one of those days... the kind where you just want to lock yourself in your room to be alone. Wednesday's are always like this for us, since Nathaneil has scout's. Ky is on some sort of cranky roll, and won't leave me alone... I go upstairs, and he follows. I come back down, he comes back down. Crying and whining the whole time I might add! It seems like I just can't catch a break! Oh well, ranting time over... for now! Got to go take care of kids, as much as I don't want to right now! ;) Don't worry, I really do love them, even if they do drive me crazy!

1 comment:

Bronson Family said...

Hang in there. Know that you are not alone =)