Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

15 & 18 month stats & 3 year stats

Yeah I know... these are WAY overdue, but I want to post them anyway :) So we were able to do Ky's 15 month and Laynie's 3 yr appointments together so that was nice. That was way back in October I think. Anywho, here they are:

Laynie- 3 years:
height: 39.5 in 95%
weight: 40 lbs off the charts


Malachi-
15 months:
height: 31 in 50%
weight: 21.4 lbs 10%


18 months:
height: 31.8 in 45%
weight: 23.1 lbs 20%

I still need to do an update on what they have been up to, but that will have to wait. Ky is finally starting to talk a little more, so I need to update on that, and of course Laynie and all her funny sayings!

1 comment:

Mattie said...

I love all your posts!! Its so nice to see you updating!! I have missed hearing about your life. And your kids are soooo cute. I cant wait to maybe get together again this summer!!