Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christmas Pictures

So Christmas was kinda crazy for us... We got to load up all the kids' stuff and take it to Roosevelt! Well we got there the afternoon of the 24th and went to Nathaneil's parent's house first. While we were there I needed to charge my camera battery, so I plugged it in... Did I remember to grab it for the next morning- NO!! We were staying at Amanda's house about 10 minutes away, and I didn't want to make anyone go get my battery. So we just borrowed Solon & Malissa's camera for Christmas morning, and we got video with our camcorder. So needless to say, there are not as many pictures as there would have been normally :) Maybe that's a good thing tho!
Laynie woke up first- getting into her stocking


weirdo ;)




She loves her "UP" movie!

There's Ky! Yeah he actually slept in a bit! He loved that cookie monster toy!


Laynie got a transforming rocket, Ky got a Little People garage... and many other things :)


The whole gang all together

This was back home- their 2nd Christmas... yeah my kids got spoiled! They won't be getting many toys next year that's for sure!
For some reason I forgot to take pictures of them opening presents here or something, because I can't find any pix of it!

Laynie loved Ky's 4 wheeler

my goofy boy

I've been a slacker and didn't get a picture of all their stuff together... maybe i'll still do it. Is 2 months late better than never?!

No comments: