Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

November's stuff

Yeah... I'm not even going to say it :) So on to our November stuff- except that it's been so long I don't remember much of what we did! I will mostly let the pix talk, but I do remember a few things:
~found out we were pregnant beginning of Nov
~went to Disney on Ice with our neighbors
~Nathaneil's Birthday
~Thanksgiving at my Grandma's (no pix tho)

and now for pictures:
just a cute pic

yeah, that was quite a shock... at about midnight on the 5th!

Daddy had helpers fixing the car... except Ky ended up dropping that wrench, and as far as I know, it's still in the car :)


such a pretty pretty girl!

bein' cute in their Sunday dress

at Disney on Ice with Brooklyn!

so intent!


I think this was the first snow... it stayed warm for a lot of Nov

Happy Birthday Daddy! yeah I don't think we open our presents on our b-days! :)

Thanks Mom and Dad, he loves it!

yep, I put 30 candles on there!

Using his new shotgun

the kids had the protective ear gear


Black Friday setting up the Christmas tree





Daddy's "helpers" again... this time helping with my new dresser

No comments: