~I was sick in bed
~maybe some Christmas shopping
~Ky gets his 1st ear infection
~sick in bed
~my Birthday
~sick in bed
~Christmas in Roosevelt
~Temple Square lights
... are we sensing a pattern here?! Yeah I spent a LOT of Nov and Dec sick in bed! Wasn't much fun, but here are pictures of the fun we did have!
my reindeer kids
another pretty girl picture
Laynie trying to help Ky get ready to go outside
this is how I knew for sure that Ky was sick... he ended up having his first ear infection, and it was a double! The poor kid, but he loved his medicine so it was all good :)
Laynie had her first dance recital... unfortunately I didn't get hardly any good pix
this is the only pic that was half way decent... yeah i looked like crap- Happy birthday to me :S
We went down to Provo on my birthday to do Christmas
Laynie and Ky's favorite toy
until she opened this! and of course they got lots of clothes too!
oh man I look gross! But that cake was soooooo yummy!
I don't know why this didn't flip the right way, but I'm being too lazy to fix it. Laynie and Ky reading together.
Laynie getting her candy for the day
we were waiting in line for Santa and decided to take this cute picture... and no, Laynie did NOT like sitting on Santa's lap, and Ky of course wouldn't go near him. Soooo, no santa picture this year.
Grandpa and Grandmother Wilkerson opening their presents
All the grandkids! There are 34 right now, 17 girls 17 boys. We are the tie breaker with #35, now the girls are winning again!!
The Wilkerson's minus their spouses :)
all my pix from Temple Square are on my SLR, so this is all. She wanted a picture with Jesus, it was cute
sitting in his airport, one of his Christmas presents
they loved the sled!
Christmas will be coming soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment