Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

All dressed up!

So last Saturday (the 10th) I took some Easter pix. These are un-edited, just so ya know!...

getting ready to do pictures

this one would be pretty cute, if Ky wasn't holding that bowl!

yeah, they are kinda fighting here

other than me, I think this pic is soooo good!

me trying to get the camera just right

it turned out alright I suppose

cute kids!

Ky did NOT want to sit down! Those were the only pix I got of them together :(

hmmm, a little cranky maybe? Yeah this was the weekend that she had a fever...

Luckily she did give me a few smiles, so it wasn't a total waste


This is how she kept smiling... for every picture!

Oh well she's still a cutie!

And my handsome little man completely surprised me by being very cute and somewhat agreeable!

This is one of my favorites!!

and this is the other one!! I told him to hug it :)

I also tried getting him to "hug" this, but it didn't work out as well

He is soooo handsome!!


And this is the face I usually get when I try to take his picture!



Showing me his shoe


And a couple of me and my sweetheart!

They turned out ok :S

Anywho... I know there are tons of pix, but I couldn't decide which ones to post :)
ps... lot's more pictures below, enjoy!!

2 comments:

Mattie said...

I love all the easter pictures! Its so funny that we had the same clothing ideas!

The Byington's said...

Soooooooooo cute! Love the yellow on everybody! That's what I need to do, we are overdue for family pictures! Anyways, love your blog, and pictures!