Why do I never post anymore... well let me tell you:
I'm big, fat, and pregnant, and have no energy all the time. I'm always tired, and if I do have any energy whatsoever, I have housework of some sort that needs to be done. I seriously look at my house these days, and am disgusted! Everywhere I look, it's a disaster! But do I do anything about it? No! Because all I want to do is sleep or just lay around. I so need to get over this, at least for about a week so that I can get all the laundry done, and clean my house... oh yeah and get ready for the baby!!!
At my last doctor's appt. he was still set on not doing the C-section until July 12th. I have appointments set up for July 1st and 6th, and wouldn't mind if she came either of those days ;) Baby Girl is doing great, still kicking up a storm. I don't think she likes to sit still :) My pregnancy hormones are driving me crazy! My poor children and husband... they get yelled at a lot! I've been trying to do better, but I have absolutely no patience.
So, I have tons of things to post about... unfortunately it's not going to happen today :( But I will make a list of things, and then hopefully come back soon with pictures! OH! and my little Ky bear turns 2 in just 2 weeks (and a couple days)!!! I can't believe he's growing up so fast! And on that note I just need to say... on Saturday night (the 5th) Ky went pee pee in the potty!! Sorry if that is TMI for some people, this is supposed to be my journal! We were soooo excited for him, and he did not know what to do! He just kept pointing to it and saying "uh oh, uh oh"! It was so cute! We kept clapping and telling him good job, but I still don't think he quite understood what was going on :) As for the other things that need posting:
*Laynie's Ballet Recital
*Mother's Day
*Laynie's enrolled in preschool
*Daddy/Daughter Royal Ball
*Swimming
*Temple Primary Activity
*Pinkalicious Pictures
*Memorial Day/Weekend
*and a bunch of other random pix!
**Things that are coming up: Father's Day, Malachi's Birthday, Our 5th Anniversary, and a baby sometime :)
Are you intrigued and excited?! Now hopefully I don't let you down! I will try really hard to post some good posts for ya soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment