Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why...

...Am I such a slacker?!! I feel soooo bad for Malachi this year. I know he doesn't know that he got jipped, but I do! Being 9 months pregnant for his birthday REALLY messed things up! So to Ky... I am sooooo sorry! I love you so much, here is your belated birthday post!

June 23, 2010
Happy Birthday Ky Bear!


My little Malachi.... you are such a big boy these days, and can always make me smile! You are quite the little dancer, and musician, and I love that you love music! Thank you for being such a cutie pie monster man... you definitely keep me on my toes! Happy Birthday little man, we love you!!

So for Ky's birthday we got to ride the train to go and see other trains! My parents met us in Ogden at the train station, and we all had a pretty good time looking at all the trains. Yes, I have a bunch of pix! :) After that we rode the train home and took naps. Later we had "ee-a" which is pizza in Ky language with all of my family. We then of course opened the rest of his presents, and had "i-eam" which is of course ice cream! :) We were supposed to have his friend/cousin party that weekend, but Nathaneil took the kids camping with my family, and then the one and only road out of there got closed because of a fatal accident. So Nathaneil wasn't able to get home in time for the party, so we had to postpone it... but it ended up getting canceled all together :( That's what happens when you're huge and pregnant I guess! Anyway, on to some pictures!!

Good Morning Ky Bear, Happy Birthday!!




New Toy Story cowboy boots!

Ooooh, Toy Story bedding for his new big boy bed! (pix of his bed later!)



Playin' on the trains!

My big boy... he's 2!!






Hi Ky!!

His Elmo cake... Thank you Nana for making it look great!

Mmmmm, yummy ice cream and cake!



opening his presents... apparently I didn't get any of him and his new Firetruck from Aunt Cathy :( I will find one tho!


Putting his birthday coins into his bank!

Only a month and a half late... that's all! :S

No comments: