Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I know, I'm awful! How is it that I can't even post 1 single post every once in a while?! Yes my life is crazy with 3 kids, but come on!!! So in 6 days, Kyrie will be 5 months old!! I need to do updates on all the kids, including their latest doctor visits. I think I will go ahead and post a few updates right now, otherwise I'll just keep forgetting things!

Laynie: Still doing ballet, for another week anyway. She has a Christmas recital coming up, so that will be fun. She's absolutely LOVING pre-school, and I am so glad! If she didn't finish something at school, she likes to come home and finish her "homework"! I would love if she keeps that up for forever! She loves her baby sister, and loves to talk to her. She is still, and I'm sure will always be, a little chatterbox. Most nights at dinner, she's getting in trouble for talking too much instead of eating. I can't believe my beautiful baby is 4 years old already!!
Malachi: This little man is my monster!! He can be soooo stinkin' cute one minute, and a complete terror the next!! He is my little man, and he can almost always make me smile! :) However, he's usually the one that has me yelling and screaming too, go figure :S I love that he is finally talking a lot, and that we can actually understand most of what he's saying. I really need to start writing down the funny things he says! I love it when he says: "lub oo mommy!" which is "love you mommy". It melts my heart!
Kyrie: She is my most smiley baby! All you have to do is walk in the room and look at her, and she's got a huge smile on her face! I sent myself a text at church one day to remind myself of a few things... As of Nov 7th: she doesn't like to cuddle, even while drinking her bottle. Giggling more. Getting ticklish, especially around her neck. Likes to stand up.
Ok, now I need to expound on those things... She doesn't like to cuddle, unless I'm putting her down for a nap. For that she also has to have her fluffy soft blanket :) Giggling more is an understatement now! :) She is full out laughing, and it is sooooo stinkin' cute! It's getting easier to get her to laugh, and it's so much fun. She is very ticklish, and that is how we get her to laugh most of the time!
She is now eating rice cereal, we started that a few weeks ago, right after her 4 month. I can't believe how big she is already! She now loves the jumperoo, and will actually jump in it now! :) She was so cute when she first figured out the jumping part of it... every time she jumped, she would smile a big huge smile! So cute :)

I love my 3 little munchkins, even if they do make me go bonkers!! I wouldn't change anything about them, because even the crazy stuff makes them who they are. I am so grateful for my babies! :)

So I was going to post some pix that we got taken, but blogger is being stupid and won't let me upload them :( I am going to try soooo hard to be better about this tho!! I used to post everyday when it was just Laynie & I at home all day!!

PS... A very belated Happy Birthday to wonderful Hubby!!! I love you Nathaneil!!! Hope you had a great day!

No comments: