Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5 months!!

My Kyrie Jo is 5 months already!!! Wow, I still cannot believe how big she's gotten!! This is her 5 month pic on Dec 6th, she's such a cutie :) Happy 5 months Kyrie, we love you so much!!

Oh and she is doing really well with rice cereal, and we just started oatmeal. She doesn't seem to mind either one, so we'll probably be starting some veggies pretty soon!! Kyrie is my smiley happy baby, and fairly easy going, which is way nice! She sleeps pretty good for the most part, and is growing like a weed!

A few updates on the other 2 :)... Malachi is still my monster. Still doing everything he can to upset me :S But I forgot to mention that he is also still my music man. He loves to dance and play his toy guitar. Just recently he's started singing along to a lot of things, and it is soooo cute! He's still lovin' on his sissy's... whenever he gets in trouble he has to find a sister to get a hug from :) He usually wants a hug from big sissy, but if she's not home, he'll go find baby sissy! :)

Laynie is becoming quite the big girl. She loves to help with the dishes, both clean and dirty ones. She will take her dishes to the sink, and has just started rinsing them! I have a picture...

Hopefully this will just be a taste, and I will get some more pix up soon, but you know me :) However, right now it's not my fault... I can't get the pictures moved over right now for some reason!

No comments: