Well my baby girl is now 7 months old!! She's a crazy monkey, and growing up so fast! I know I'm not going to remember everything, but I will try to update a little :)
*she's really started babbling a lot, and right now she sounds like she's saying mama! I know she's not, but it sounds like it :)
*she does NOT like to sit still. She's always kicking her feet or flailing her arms.
*she's doing really well with baby food, and really likes carrots and squash.
*she LOVES to grab! Anything we're holding, she lunges for. She grabs your face, hair, ears, anything within reach! She's crazy!
*she loves playing in the tubby, she always splashes like crazy.
*she hasn't been sleeping as well lately. All the kids got sick a couple weeks ago, and since then she just hasn't slept and napped as well as she used to.
*she LOVES Baby Einstein's... she gets in the zone with those movies! :)
Ok, that's all I can remember for now :) Here are her 6 month stats, since I'm a slacker and didn't post them after her appt on Jan 14th!
Kyrie
Height: 27.3 in off the charts :)
Weight: 17 lbs 15.6 oz 85%
Head: 17 in 70%
Laynie's at 6 months
Height: 27.5 in off charts
Weight: 20 lbs 6.5 oz off charts
Head: 17 3/4 in 95%
Malachi's at 6 months
Height: 27 in 60%
Weight: 16.2 lbs 15%
Head: 18 in 85%
So, my kids are all fairly tall, however Malachi is my runt! :) Up until 6 months, he was bigger than Kyrie, but he stopped growing around 6 months.
Anyway, I'm really hoping I can get my butt in gear and start posting more often! Yeah, we'll see :) Here are some pix of Kyrie today, on her 7 monther! Oh and some other random February pix too!
At My Gym for their Valentine's party.
In her Einstein's zone
she was just too tired!
Cute girlies!! Thanks to Aunt Cathy for the cute matching outfits!
Love the pants!!
and Mr. Malachi showin' off his undies!
I love my cute kiddo's!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment