I can't remember everything right now, so I'm just posting a few things for each child... eventually I hope to come back with more and with pix :)
Kyrie:
*She loves to hit things... like her spoon when I'm feeding her!
*She loves to squeal and make silly noises (quite loudly) and is very good at it.
*She was flirting back at the little boy, who was flirting with her, at church on Sunday :D
*She's started dancing, and it is so adorable! I need to get it on video still.
*She holds her own bottle now (for the most part). She started this a day or 2 ago.
*I can't remember if I mentioned this already- she makes the cutest little face by scrunching up her nose and mouth! I have pix of that and a video, so I'll post that sometime.
Malachi:
*Still a crazy monster boy
*Still loves music! And he loves to dance to it with me, which I love!
*He calls baby sissy "Kyrie Joey Joey Jo"... It is so stinkin' cute, and I really need to get it on video.
*When playing with Laynie, he fights off the "bad guys" to protect his sissy! It is so cute to watch, and another thing I need to get on video!
*Starting to prayers on his own
Laynie:
*She calls baby sissy "Kyrie Jo Jo"- she's going to have a lot of nicknames!!
*her and Ky have been putting on puppet shows
*Loves to boss Malachi around, and is pretty good at it too!
*Loves to write her name, and is now always asking us how to spell things so that she can write it down :)
*Says prayers on her own, and every once in a while she will help Ky say it.
Oh we went real sledding for the 1st time this weekend, and the kids had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment