Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Well there are pix from a few days before too, but the kids are all wearing green or St Patty's Day shirts :) There are tons of pix, just for you Mom!!


having fun in the swing!

oh so interested in brother & sister are doing

Apparently she was very fascinated with her tongue that day!


she's definitely a cutie!

I LOVE *sarcasm* how many pictures it takes just to get one, maybe 2, good ones!!


woohoo, they're all looking at the camera!


Kyrie was more interested in looking at Malachi

and Laynie

She can be such a poser sometimes :)


Kyrie's turn :)

And of course Malachi had to have a turn with the girly one! :o)

Cheeeeeeeese!!!!

Look Ma, no hands!

Just chillin' and watching a show

I couldn't resist posting this one... I really don't know what he's doing, but he's such a cute goober :)

showin' off his sunglasses and new shirt

In her new shirt

Miss Kyrie Jo

I love Laynie's face in this picture! My kids are so cute ;)

Goofy's!

Ky's face is awesome, but daddy cut it off...

and now he's not looking at all

Our green dinner! we had our traditional shepherd's pie with green potatoes, green rolls, green jello, green milk, and Kyrie had green peas!

Kyrie must want more :)

No comments: