Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

March's pix... yes finally :)

Silly sock-eating picture, now I have one with each of my kids eating a sock :)


Please excuse Ky's boogie :) Here is a good pic of his stitches, the morning after he got them in.


He was such a brave boy!! I suppose I should explain what happened... We were at Wal-Mart McD's having dinner, and then do some shopping. Well Ky got down and went over by the drinks, and then came running back. He somehow tripped, hit the bottom bar on Than's chair, and split his chin wide open. He cried for MAYBE 30 seconds, then he wanted back down to play. I got some ice in a napkin, and carried him, while Than was left to get ALL the other stuff. We took the girls to my neighbor Brooke, then took Ky to the doctor, where he got 5 stitches! Unfortunately, I'm sure this will only be the beginning! Our summer will be amusing :)

Helping daddy put the chair together

Her awesome bed-head!!

the famous monthly tubby pix!

Our 1st snowmobiling trip of the season... yeah, I went over a bump (that I didn't see in time) too fast, and we split his chin back open :S Luckily we were going to Than's mom's after this, and she said it was fine.

Laynie is too big to sit in front of me! :) I kept hitting her head with my helmet, poor girl.

Daddy & Ky

Daddy & Laynie

Kids bein' silly

Daddy & his girls

At Grandma's house, with the cousins from Roosevelt! They all had so much fun together!

Right after setting up our new trampoline! Now we have the enclosure on it too :)

Getting ready to go snowmobiling!! Our 2nd, and last, time for the season.

Laynie was way excited :)

Stopping for some lunch

It was soooo windy and cold! I'm so glad we got a babysitter for Kyrie, she would NOT have had fun!

My studly man :)

She was so worn out!

He was too, just lasted longer than Layners did.

Pretty girly!

I just love her big blue eyes

Silly

Aww, sisterly love!

These are going out of order... oh well. My cute kids actually playing together!!

My cheeser girl... sorry it's blurry, but it was just too funny not to post :)

She was in a good mood!

It looks like she's crawling here, but no such luck. She was just like Laynie, could pretty much do it for about a month before actually crawling. Silly girls!

Can you see Miss Kyrie Jo?

She had rolled/scooted all the way across the room, and then under her jumper :)

Wow, Daddy's lap is barely big enough for his 3 kiddo's!

My pretty baby... I love her little clippie!

Beautiful blue eyes

No comments: