Not sure exactly what to do with it
starting to figure it out a little
this one made me laugh
I was full-out laughing by this point... I was laughing so hard I was crying!
It was soooo stinkin' funny!
She thought so too!
Until I went and put her in the tub... she did NOT think that was funny :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRIE JO!!!!!
This was on her actual birthday. We had another little get together with our neighbor friends.
She was being so funny!
pretending to walk, then changing her mind.
peek-a-boo!!
She loved her balloons!
Tubby time after all the cake eating fun again... look back to the previous post for the pix on that ;) She didn't get nearly as messy!
I love that look on her face!
snuggling with daddy after a long, but fun, day!
Updates:
*As of her birthday she could say these words (and she hasn't said anything new yet) : mama, uh-oh, hi, wow, sometimes dada, makes the puppy and monkey sound.
*She does the sign for "more"
*As of her b-day she could take a few steps, but most of the time she won't. We think it's because she crawls so stinkin' fast it's just easier. She is now starting to walk... She'll walk across the room to us, slowly but steadily.
*She loves her big brother and sister, as long as they aren't annoying her too much :)
*She's a pretty decent eater, which is nice.
*I think it was official a few days after her birthday, but she is completely off formula! We still do a morning and bed time bottle with whole milk. We'll see when we get her off those.
*She now picks up a phone, and says "hello" into it :)
*She loves dolls!!
*She is VERY stubborn!! Stubborn about walking, getting her way, and going down the stairs the right way. We've shown her how to go down the stairs on her tummy probably a dozen times, and she still won't do it!
Stats:
weight: 22 lbs 11.2 oz 80%
height: 31.7 in off the charts
head: 17.8 in 50%
Yep, she still has a small head :) Oh well, she looks proportional and she's dang cute!!




No comments:
Post a Comment