Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

She's 1!!!!!

My little Kyrie Joey baby girl is 1 today!!! Why do they keep growing up on me so fast?!! I will try and get pix up today!!! :)



Once again, they are all out of order... but I'm too tired to fix them now! So we had a family BBQ on the 4th of July, and just had a little party for Kyrie that day. We also had another little party on her birthday, with our friends/neighbors. Kyrie loved making a mess/eating her cake. She got way messy on the 4th, but those pix will have to wait :) All in all, she had a very good birthday, and loves pretty much all her toys she got!! Thank you to everyone who came to help make it a special day(s)!!!






i don't know why they won't flip the right way!!





She LOVES baby dolls!!!










well good morning Miss Kyrie Jo!!










We love you Kyrie Joey Joey!!! Keep up the cuteness :) Happy Birthday baby girl!!

1 comment:

Kara and Todd said...

I just have to say that your kids are SOOOOO cute!! We really need to find a time where we can get together or I can come up there and visit you!!!! :)

Kara Ficklin Callan