so our anniversary was actually one week ago today, but obviously we were a little busy that day! how romantic to spend your anniversary in the hospital, especially since i could barely move! but our hospital does something fun... they call it a candlelight dinner. it's mainly just a little bit nicer, and they do 2 dinners instead of just mine, and they bring the sparkling cider with nice glasses and everything. so that's what we did for our anniversary dinner. anyway, it's been 3 years now, which is way hard to believe! it seems like just yesterday that we got married, but now we've got
2 kids!! crazy! but one thing that hasn't changed, is how much i love my wonderful husband! he is way too good to me, sometimes i don't feel like i deserve him! anyway, here are a couple of pix...


3 comments:
I love that family picture!
I love you too Tracie. I don't know how I survived 25 years without you!
I need to see some more pictures when you have time!!!
Post a Comment