Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

new post coming soon!

i know it's been forever since i posted, but i promise there will be at least one new post by tonight! we've had a crazy week... laynie decided to get chicken pox. and just because she can't go anywhere, that's all she wants to do! she even wants to go to the store! anyway, a post will come soon.

2 comments:

Mattie said...

CHICKEN POX?? Oh no!! I'm sorry!!

I thought you might be posting something soon because of changing your bakground. I'm excited!!

Bronson Family said...

Chicken pox?! I'm sorry. We've already done that with Brooklyn and it is no fun. Luckily David didn't get it so hopefuly Ky dosen't either. I love your new background and header. How did you do it? It is SO cute! Can't wait for your new posts!