Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kyrie Jo is 8 months old!!


I seriously cannot believe my little baby girl is 8 months old already! It is so crazy! :) She is still the smiliest little girl, and I love it! Even when she's not feeling the greatest, she will still smile. She's still finding her voice, which is often quite loud, but still cute of course. She is finally eating the little star puff things... I've been breaking them in half and giving them to her for a few weeks now, but she always gags on them. Today she was eating them whole without gagging!! Yay :) She also has been "drinking" out of a sippy cup for a couple of months now, but today she REALLY drank out of it. Before she would just bite on the top, and the liquid would come out. Today she actually sucked on it, and didn't choke on it! She loves to move! She rolls and scoots, and has tons of fun doing it. We didn't realize she'd gotten so good at it until the other day. Than had put her on the floor in the living room playing with toys, and went into the kitchen for a few mins. He went back in, and she'd scooted across the room! Luckily she hadn't gotten close to the stairs, because we weren't paying close enough attention! I guess we'll be getting the gate out soon! She's also been trying to get some teeth in, but so far nothing. She's been pretty cranky lately because of it, but all in all, she's doing great!
Well Miss Kyrie Jo, you're getting too big too fast, but we love you! You always manage to bring a smile to our faces, especially when we need it. Thank you for being a good baby, we hope you keep it up! :)

See?! My smiley girl!

She looks so stinkin' big! And cute of course :)

Brother & Sister lovin' on her

Daddy got them to smile somehow!

1 comment:

The Byington's said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love all the cute pictures, and how your kids match, so cute! I can't believe she's 8 months, that's crazy! Such a cute family!