Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

9 Months!! :) Pix to come









**My camera is being dumb and won't let me get the pix! Coming soon tho!**

Well, Kyrie Jo is now 9 months old! I really need to quit being such a slacker, and post more than once a month!
I seriously cannot believe she has grown up so much, especially in the last month! She's getting so big, and of course beautiful :) Her eyes are still as shocking blue as ever, and I love it! They are their prettiest when she's next to the window, with the natural light lighting them up.
So I technically started this post on her 9 monther (Wed) but I'm finishing it up much later, which is good and bad. Bad because it's even more obvious how much of a slacker I am, but good because she did something after the 6th and had her doctor appt on the 8th... so now for the updates!
Up to the 6th:
*does "big girl"~ I have pictures I think, but I know I have a video... It is way cute! Sometimes she'll even babble a little like she's saying Big Girl!
*sits up from tummy~ She'll be on her tummy, then get up on her hands and knees, and then sit up from there. I was very excited when she learned to do this!
*pulls herself up~ yeah we found that out once she was already standing up! She did it in Ky's room pulling on his bed. I turned to look at her just as she was toppling over :) She did it one other time in her crib, but only made it to her knees... Yeah we lowered her crib right away!
*almost crawling~ she could almost crawl for a good 3 weeks, if not a month! The little stinker just wouldn't go! :)
Thurs 7th:
**She started crawling!!!! Yay for Miss Kyrie Jo!
~ It was only a little, but she finally did it! She really started going on Fri/Sat, but even now she still does it kind of silly and not all that fast (except when you're not looking or paying attention, of course!)
Fri 8th:
*doctor's visit
~she's healthy and seems to be right where she should be
~and of course her stats:
*weight: 20 lbs 13 oz 80%
*height: 30 in off the charts
*head: 17.5 in 60%
So according to the nurse, she actually measures to 30.5 in... the nurse came in to check twice because if that's right, she grew 3.2 inches in the last 3 months!! The doctor doesn't really believe it, said something wasn't right, but oh well. We measured her at home and got 30 in exactly. Either way, she is one TALL girl, just like her sister!

No comments: